To set up a new list in your MailChimp account, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click Create List.
- Click the Create List button from the options that appear.
- Fill out the List details with your information or your client’s information and preferences.
- When you’re finished, click the Save button.
- You’ll see a confirmation page to indicate that your list was created, with a set of links to your next steps.
What to Do Next
Your next step depends on whether you have an existing set of subscribers.
If you do, then you’re ready to import your subscribers to the list. To do this in MailChimp, click Import subscribers on the confirmation page.
If you don’t have any subscribers yet, the next step is to build a signup form that allows people to opt in to your list. To do this in MailChimp, click setup a signup formon the confirmation page.