Setting up your store with Soldigo is incredibly simple, just like posting on Facebook.
Good news is that you don’t need any technical or programming skills. Let’s see what steps you need to follow in order to create your very own online store!
See the 5 steps:
- You register and pick a store name, followed by a 3 steps onboarding: first choose a theme to beautify your store, secondly, set the store language and currency, and thirdly, upload your first few products with title, price and description. Now, the core of your store is set up.
- After this, you can customize the look of your store using our designer.
- In the setting menu you can set up your payment methods, like cash payment, PayPal or credit card.
- Next, using the apps you can set up your custom domain, set shipping options, embed your store into your Facebook page, website or blog etc. All these are extras to boost your store.
- Finally, you can add pages like “About me” and “Contact us”, additional products, and you can categorise these.